Saturday, June 5, 2010

I have walked five hundred miles

New discovery: Audio Books
I drove 6 hours home the other night, and it felt so short! I usually listen to music and sing along and dance in the car, which is fun... But in listening to an audio book, I was not only driving home but "reading" a book I wanted to get done.

Realization: My sister is going to college.
This realization hit while I was putting some of my dorm room stuff into storage. I remember standing in an unfamiliar dorm room with all this new and unfamiliar stuff that was to become my home and... my things. Things that have stayed with me through four years, and have become more familiar than my parents' house now... And then it hit me that my little sister will be having this same experience soon. Ahh, the powers of a good egg-crate foam(which sparked this realization... and is comfy to sleep on).

Confession: I have never watched Star Wars.
None of them. Okay, maybe five minutes of one. And, to be honest, I'm okay with this. Though I realize this will probably change someday. But the conditions have to be right. That's all I'm saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment