Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life lately has been mostly uneventful. Working at the Nanner has been going well, though I didn't get many hours this week, sad.
One very exciting thing is that Kelsey is back! Yesterday, we all woke up early and drove to Cincinnati to pick her up at the airport. She had spent a couple weeks in Oregon with her family- but we are really happy to have her back!
I think I've decided to get a tattoo. I asked my sister to design it for me- it should be pretty sweet. However, with expenses mounting and school looming a mere month away, I am not sure exactly when I'll get it. Maybe Christmas break, maybe sooner, if I can afford it.
I finished watching through "How I Met Your Mother" and am now working on "Pushing Daisies." It's a super cute show, and inspires me to own a pie shop someday... then I remember what owning a pie shop would really be like - early mornings and probably grumpy customers- and I think... no, thanks.
Still don't know what I'm going to do with my life. I have ten months until graduation, and I just don't know. I keep reminding myself that I don't actually have to plan my whole life just yet... I just need "the next step." But I don't know what that will be either. Huh... stay tuned, I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment