Saturday, October 30, 2010

I have it good.
No- really. I have it really, really good.

My parents are here visiting me, as they do every year around Halloween.
I got to just sit and talk to them last night about life and all the things that were making me crazy... and they talked to me, prayed with me, and encouraged me. I feel relieved, lighter, and so thankful. I really have an amazing family.

My friends are also pretty awesome. I love spending time with them, or having phone/Skype dates when possible with those that are a little farther away.

It's the end of October and 66 degrees and sunny, and I love it. If it could be this warm all the time, I would be happy as a clam. I just can't get the hang of that winter stuff, despite growing up in the midwest.

I have a crazy work week this week- with three (sort of four) overnights, on top of my classes. In less than a week, I'll be putting in over 40 hours. Which stressed me out a lot, then I remembered that a) I like overnights and b) that's quite a bit of money- just in time for Christmas shopping!

So... though I'm one holiday ahead, that's some stuff I'm thankful for.

Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment