Sunday, November 21, 2010

A few new blogs I've discovered

The Frenemy
The girl's got a mouth on her, but hey, she's real, she's honest, she's not beating around any bushes. She's sassy, she's independent, she sounds like a heck of a lot of fun. While I might not share all of her views (as I happen to be a sort-of-conservative Christian), I enjoy the way in which she states them. Maybe what I'm saying is... I'd be friends with her. And I kind of wish I wrote this blog.

Skrinkering Hearts
I sort of like blogs that just tell life-stuff. I enjoy hearing other people's stories. It makes me realize that the people I pass on the sidewalk or in the mall are real people, with lives and everything. Maybe that sounds silly to you, but sometimes I forget this. And hearing stories, even average, everyday stories, reminds me- we're all just trying to survive, here.

Once Upon Stilettos
Random ideas pop into her head, she writes them. Whatver... it's just fun to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment