Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dreams


I have these dreams. Coffee shop in Indianapolis, big-time editor in New York, living close to the people I love, big city adventures, being a mom, having a career... I don't know what to pursue. I don't know what to let die. I don't know if they can all fit together, perfectly aligned. Or if something has to be put aside. I don't know what will disappoint people. I don't know what will disappoint me. I have these dreams... And I'm not sure which direction to head in. But I'm going one day at a time, waiting for the next step to pop up, trying to remember that I don't have to have the next 60 years all planned out. (Hey- isn't that crazy? I have 60-ish years to get stuff done, if all goes well!) I think I just made myself feel a little bit better...

No comments:

Post a Comment