Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New-found treat!

So a week or so ago, I went grocery shopping with my mother, who so graciously bought groceries in what I consider to be a house-warming gift. I had to have yogurt-it's one of my favorite things to eat in this whole world. And I insisted that I loved plain yogurt (though I got questioning looks from my mother)... turns out, she was right. It's vanilla yogurt that I'm fond of. So this large container of gross, plain yogurt sat in the fridge, mocking me. I didn't want to throw it out- what a waste of money! But I certainly did not want to eat it.
Well, in a stroke of genius (or so I'd like to think) I decided to try something-- honey and cinnamon (both natural antibiotics, by the way) stirred in. Verdict? DELICIOUS!

New favorite summer snack? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment